GJVI - Menu
- About GJVI
- Publication Ethics
- Call For Paper
- Editorial Board
- Guide to Authors
- Submit Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Some Other Journals
- Global Journal of Animal Science, Livestock Production and Animal Breeding
- Global Journal of Microbiology Research
- Global Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Global Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering
- Global Journal of Pollution and Hazardous Waste management
- Global Journal of Biological and Biomedical Research
- Global Journal of Medical, Physical and Health Education
- Global Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- Global Journal of Comparative Education
- Global Journal of Molecular Evolution and Genomic
About this Journal
The Global Journal of Virology and Immunology (GJVI) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Virology and Immunology and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Virology and Immunology. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in GJVI are peer-reviewed.
The Global Journal of Virology and Immunology is published monthly (one volume per year) by Global Science Research Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.